Congratulations! You’ve been admitted to The University of Tulsa!
Below is a list of items that need to be completed prior to your first day of class.
AFTER YOU RECEIVE YOUR OFFER OF ADMISSION
- Submit the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). List The University of Tulsa on your FAFSA using TU’s school code of 003185.
WHEN YOU ARE READY TO ACCEPT YOUR OFFER OF ADMISSION
- Accept your offer of admission online via the Intent to Enroll Form. You can also mail in the paper copy included in your admission packet. The deadline for fall entry terms is May 1. For spring entry terms, it is highly suggested you submit your Intent to Enroll Form by December 1.
- Pay your $200 non-refundable enrollment deposit online or send a check to The University of Tulsa Office of Admission, 800 S. Tucker Drive, Tulsa, OK 74104.
- Notify all other schools to which you applied of your decision to attend TU in order to withdraw those applications.
- Request special learning or physical accommodations (if applicable).
- Set up your TU account and email using these instructions.
AFTER YOU HAVE COMMITTED TO ATTENDING TU
- Schedule an appointment to enroll in classes. Your transfer and AP credits will be discussed during your enrollment appointment.
- Take the TU Mathematics Placement Assessment. Must be completed before your enrollment appointment. You will need your TU Net ID Username and Password to access.
- Complete the Language Placement Exam, if applicable. Must be completed before your enrollment appointment.
- Submit proof of health insurance coverage.
- Log into your TU email address and set up your email account. Instructions can be found here.
- Submit your immunization records.
- Look for your billing statement from the Business Office mailed after your enrollment in courses. Statements are also available via the New Student Portal. View and pay your account and make a payment online or enroll in a monthly payment plan.
- Contact the TU Bookstore to rent or purchase textbooks.
- Complete the list of tasks under New Student Portal below.
- Complete the list of tasks under ‘CaneLink below.
- Mark your calendars with important university dates to remember.
NEW STUDENT PORTAL
- Accept or reject your federal aid award. Federal aid awards should be accepted or rejected as soon as they are available.
- Please note that if you want to reduce an amount you must print off your award letter, make the change and return it to the Office of Student Financial Services.
- If you have not filed for need-based aid but wish to do so, you must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid. For additional financial aid information and forms, visit the Financial Aid website.
You will need your TU Net ID Username and Password to log in to ‘CaneLink to complete the following tasks. Click New Student at the top of the page after signing in.
- Apply for housing or request a housing exemption. A $250 housing deposit is due at time of housing application. The housing application process for new students opens on February 15.
- Upload a photo for your TU ID card. System opens on February 15.
- Complete the Student Request to Share Information form (FERPA).
- Purchase your parking pass if you plan to have a car on campus. Parking registration for new students open on July 15.