Congratulations! You’ve been admitted to The University of Tulsa!
Below is a list of items that need to be completed prior to your first day of class.
AFTER YOU RECEIVE YOUR OFFER OF ADMISSION
- Follow TU on social media at UTulsa (Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter, YouTube and Facebook).
- Activate your TU account in order to complete items on this checklist.
- Submit the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). List The University of Tulsa on your FAFSA using TU’s school code of 003185.
WHEN YOU ARE READY TO ACCEPT YOUR OFFER OF ADMISSION
- Accept your offer of admission online via the Intent to Enroll Form. You can also mail in the paper copy included in your admission packet. The deadline for fall entry terms is May 1. For spring entry terms, it is highly suggested you submit your Intent to Enroll Form by December 1.
- Pay your $200 non-refundable enrollment deposit online or send a check to The University of Tulsa Office of Admission, 800 S. Tucker Drive, Tulsa, OK 74104.
- Notify all other schools to which you applied of your decision to attend TU in order to withdraw those applications.
- Request special learning or physical accommodations (if applicable).
AFTER YOU HAVE COMMITTED TO ATTENDING TU
- Accept or reject your federal aid award. You will need your TU Net ID and password to log in. Instructions on how to set up your TU Net ID can be found here).
- Please note that if you want to reduce an amount you must print off your award letter, make the change and return it to the Office of Student Financial Services.
- If you have not filed for need-based aid but wish to do so, you must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid. For additional financial aid information and forms, visit the Financial Aid website.
- Accept your spot in any or all of the Special Programs to which you applied and were accepted: Honors, Global Scholars, Presidential Scholar, Early Careers in Community Medicine, Presidential Leaders Fellowship, Presbyterian Leaders and Scholars.
- Set up your TU email account.
- Apply for housing or request a housing exemption. A $250 housing deposit is due at time of housing application. The housing application process for new students opens on February 15 at 9am.
- Register for StartTU New Student Orientation. Registration opens February 15.
- Schedule an appointment to enroll in classes. Registration opens on March 4. Any transfer and AP credits you may have will be discussed during your enrollment appointment. Information regarding enrollment will be sent via email.
- Upload a photo for your TU student ID card. Click CANE PHOTO to get started. Opens in early April.
- Complete the Student Request to Share Information form (FERPA).
- Purchase your parking pass. Parking for new students opens July 10.
- Schedule your move-in check-in time starting July 10 at 9:00 a.m. CST.
- Submit proof of health insurance to opt out of TU’s student health insurance starting July 2. Visit our the bursar office website for more information and links to either submit your proof of health insurance or to opt in to the TU plan.
- Submit your immunization records.
- Check your mailbox for your billing statement from the Business Office or view your account online. Statements will be mailed July 3. View and pay your account and make a payment online or enroll in a monthly payment plan. You will need your TU Net ID and password to log in.
- Contact the TU Bookstore to rent or purchase textbooks.
- Mark your calendars with important university dates to remember.