Congratulations! You’ve been admitted to The University of Tulsa!
Below is a list of items that need to be completed prior to your first day of class.
AFTER YOU RECEIVE YOUR OFFER OF ADMISSION
- Follow TU on social media at UTulsa (Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter, YouTube and Facebook).
- Activate your TU account in order to complete items on this checklist.
- Submit the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). List The University of Tulsa on your FAFSA using TU’s school code of 003185.
WHEN YOU ARE READY TO ACCEPT YOUR OFFER OF ADMISSION
- Accept your offer of admission online via the Intent to Enroll Form. You can also mail in the paper copy included in your admission packet. While the national decision for fall entry terms is May 1, The University of Tulsa is here to welcome you whenever you are ready to commit to TU. For spring entry terms, it is highly suggested you submit your Intent to Enroll Form by December 1.
- Pay your $200 non-refundable enrollment fee online or send a check to The University of Tulsa Office of Admission, 800 S. Tucker Drive, Tulsa, OK 74104.
- Notify all other schools to which you applied of your decision to attend TU in order to withdraw those applications.
- Request special learning or physical accommodations (if applicable).
AFTER YOU HAVE COMMITTED TO ATTENDING TU
- Accept or reject your federal aid award. You will need your TU Net ID and password to log in. Instructions on how to set up your TU Net ID can be found here). Financing plans will be sent in Spring 2021.
- Please note that if you want to reduce an amount you must print off your award letter, make the change and return it to the Office of Student Financial Services.
- If you have not filed for need-based aid but wish to do so, you must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid. For additional financial aid information and forms, visit the Financial Aid website.
- FALL 2021 ONLY – Accept your spot in any or all of the Special Programs to which you applied and were accepted: Honors, Global Scholars, Presidential Scholar, Early Careers in Community Medicine, Presidential Leaders Fellowship, Presbyterian Leaders and Scholars. The application deadline is January 15.
- Set up your TU email account (Outlook). (Here’s a video walkthrough on how to do this.)
- Apply for housing or request a housing exemption. A $250 housing deposit is due at time of housing application. The housing application for Fall 2021 opens on February 15.
- Add New Student Orientation to your personal and family calendar. Dates TBD.
- Schedule an appointment to enroll in classes. Information will be sent to you upon receipt of your Intent to Enroll form. As a reminder, complete these tasks before your enrollment appointment:
- Upload a photo for your TU student ID card. Click CANE PHOTO to get started.
Meet with your Student Success Coach. To book a session with your success coach, use the link in the email that your Success coach sent to you or email email@example.com
- Complete the Student Request to Share Information form (FERPA). To learn more about FERPA, watch this step-by-step walkthrough.
- Purchase your parking pass.
Make sure you have the technology you need for classes.
- Schedule your move-in check-in time.
- Submit proof of health insurance to opt out of TU’s student health insurance. Visit the bursar office website for more information and links to either submit your proof of health insurance or to opt in to the TU plan.
- Submit your immunization records.
- Check your mailbox for your billing statement from the Business Office or view your account online. View and pay your account and make a payment online or enroll in a monthly payment plan. You will need your TU Net ID and password to log in.
- Contact the TU Bookstore to rent or purchase textbooks.
- If you are enrolled in a course that requires in-person attendance but you wish to request a full or temporary remote learning option due to health concerns, quarantine, or hardship, please complete this form. You will need your TU Net ID to login.