- Visit the TU federated login website here.
- Click First Time User underneath the log in information.
- Enter your TU Net ID (found at the bottom of your admission letter)
- You will set up security questions and will answer a few verification questions for security purposes.
- Once you submit the information, you will receive a notification to the email account you used on your TU application asking you to verify your account.
- Upon completing the verification steps from the email, your account will be activated.
Setting up TU Email
- Once you have set up your TU account, log in here, and click the Office365 icon.
- Then, click the Outlook icon which will take you to your email account.
- You may wish to forward emails from a previous account to your TU Outlook account. All information from The University of Tulsa will be sent directly to your TU Outlook account.
If you have any questions or issues, please contact the help desk at 918-631-3500 or email@example.com.