Concurrent Enrollment (High School – Fall, Spring & Summer Semesters)
Exceptional high school students pursuing college coursework after taking the highest level courses offered by their high school
- Concurrent Enrollment Application (no application fee)
- Concurrent Enrollment Admission Requirements
- Concurrent Enrollment School Approval Form
Non-Degree Seeking (Summer Only)
Students who are currently attending another university or anyone who does not plan to earn a degree at TU, but would like to earn credit at TU during the summer terms
- The schedule and application for Summer 2020 can be found here.
- Application fee and transcripts are not required.
Non-Degree Seeking (Fall & Spring Semesters)
Students who pursue course credit to meet prerequisites for professional or graduate school, to complete one of TU’s standalone certificates, or to develop professionally or personally without the intent of earning a degree
- Submit a Non-Degree Seeking Application and $50 application fee.
- Submit official transcript from the last institution attended or degree transcript
- Must receive college dean’s approval after earning 15 semester hours as a non-degree seeking student
- May apply credits earned toward a degree program if later admitted as a degree-seeking student
- May not receive university or government funded financial aid
If you wish to audit a course for no credit, please contact the Life Long Learning program.