- Official high school transcript (with coursework through sixth or seventh semester)
- SAT or ACT results for students 25 years and younger (writing component not required)
- Counselor Evaluation Form
- Nonrefundable $50 application fee
- Personal interview strongly recommended
Early Action Admission: All application materials must be postmarked by Nov. 1. Non-binding notifications of Early Action admission are mailed in mid-December.
Rolling Admission: Applications received after Nov. 1 are reviewed as they are completed. Decision notifications for rolling admission applicants will begin mid-January and continue on an ongoing basis. The preferred date to submit an application for rolling admission is prior to Feb. 1.
Academic Scholarships: Best consideration for scholarships is given to students who complete the application process by Feb. 1. An additional scholarship application is not required. After that date, applicants will be considered for scholarships based on the availability of funding.
Admitted students have until May 1 to notify the university of their college decision.