Transfer students are those students who have previously enrolled at a college or university, including technical and military programs, after graduating from high school.
- OPTION 1: Complete The University of Tulsa Online Application
- OPTION 2: Complete and submit The Common Application
Transfer students may apply for either fall or spring semester.
- Application for admission
- Official transcripts from each college or university attended (transcripts must be mailed from the university attended directly to the Office of Admission, The University of Tulsa, 800 S. Tucker Drive, Tulsa, OK 74104)
- Official high school transcript for students who have fewer than 48 semester hours of college credit (and/or official GED scores, if applicable)
- Official SAT or ACT scores for students who are under age 25 and have fewer than 30 semester hours of college credit (the writing component is not required)
- A personal interview with an admission counselor is strongly recommended
- Students that are Permanent Residents with Greencards must have their status documented.Please submit a scanned copy of both sides of your Permanent Resident “Greencard” to firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Term||Best Consideration||Application Deadline||Notification of Admission|
|Fall||March 15 (February 1 for music/theatre auditions)||August 1*||Rolling Admission|
|Spring||October 1||December 1*||Rolling Admission|
- Credit earned from regionally accredited colleges and universities is generally transferable if a grade of C or better has been earned in the course and if The University of Tulsa offers a comparable course.
- Courses taken pass/fail are not transferable unless a grade of C or better can be documented.
- Faculty policy determines which courses are applicable towards a chosen major.
- The last 45 hours of the degree program must be completed at TU.
Tulsa Community College Transfer Guides
Download the general transfer guidelines from Tulsa Community College:
- TCC Transfer Credit Guidelines
- TCC Transfer Guide Collins College of Business
- TCC Transfer Guide College of Engineering and Natural Sciences
- TCC Transfer Guide Oxley College of Health Sciences
You will need your username and password that was emailed to you after you applied in order to check your application status.