Transfer students may apply for either fall or spring semester.
- Application for admission
- Official transcripts must be sent from each college attended. Official electronic transcripts can be sent to email@example.com; mailed transcripts can be sent to the Office of Admission, The University of Tulsa, 800 S Tucker Drive, Tulsa, OK 741104).
- Official high school transcript for students who have fewer than 48 semester hours of college credit (and/or official GED scores, if applicable)
- Official SAT or ACT scores for students who are under age 21 and have fewer than 30 semester hours of college credit (the writing component is not required)
- A personal interview with an admission counselor is strongly recommended
- Students that are Permanent Residents with Greencards must have their status documented.Please submit a scanned copy of both sides of your Permanent Resident “Greencard” to firstname.lastname@example.org.