Open to students who have been admitted to The University of Tulsa.
Friday, April 14, 2017
9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Registration is required. You will receive an email confirmation with additional details upon receipt of your registration. If you have questions about the event please contact the Office of Admission at 800- 331-3050 or 918-631-2307.
Preview TU is the final campus visit program for admitted students! As time to make your college decision draws closer, we invite you and your parents to join us for a campus-wide open house and first-hand view of campus life at TU. During the program you will have the opportunity to:
- Enroll in classes for the fall 2017 semester or attend a pre-enrollment information session
- Learn about our StartTU Orientation program
- Lunch with TU student panel
- Visit TU’s residence halls
- Tour campus ministries, athletic facilities, library and more
- Tour the City of Tulsa
- Enjoy lunch and a panel discussion with University Ambassadors
- Browse the Activity Fair to learn about extracurricular involvement at TU
If you are traveling by plane without your parents, transportation will be provided to and from campus. A university representative will meet you in the baggage claim area upon your arrival. Please call the admission office with any travel changes or delays.
- A map will be sent with your confirmation, or may be printed here.
- An extensive hotel list, including all major chains, is available here. Ask for the TU rate when booking reservations.
Office of Admission