Let the Office of Admission personalize your visit to TU. Whether you are participating in a formal visit program with other high school students or making a trip to campus on your own, TU will provide an agenda that meets your needs and helps you determine if TU is the school for you.
THREE WAYS TO VISIT TU
1. Daily Campus Visit
Schedule your visit to campus and personalize it with the following options:
- One hour walking tour
- Admission presentation
- Appointment with a faculty member
- Attend a class (academic year only)
- Special program interest meetings
- Lunch with students
- Admission interview
2. Visit Programs
3. Group Visits
For chaperoned groups (10 or more students) visiting campus, we offer tours and information sessions on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays. These group visits are limited to current high school students.
- Maximum group size is 40 students.
- Visits last approximately two hours and include an admission presentation and a campus tour.
- Group tours must be requested at least three weeks before the proposed date.
4. Graduate and Law School Visits
Visiting the Graduate School
We hope that you will take the time to visit the TU campus. Schedule your visit online or contact the Graduate School Admissions at 1-800-882-4723 or 918-631-2686 or email email@example.com for more information.
Visiting the Law School
Visiting campus can help you envision your future at TU. Schedule your visit online or contact the Law School Admissions at 918-631-2406 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.