For chaperoned groups (10 or more students) visiting campus, we offer tours and information sessions on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays. We are able to accommodate groups of up to 40 high school students for our official group visits. If your group does not fit this description, we welcome you to visit campus in a different capacity; please see “Other Groups” below for additional information.
- Maximum group size is 40 students.
- Visits last approximately two hours and include an admission presentation and a campus tour.
- Group tours must be requested at least three weeks before the proposed date.
Group tours are offered Tuesday through Thursday at 10:00 a.m. and 1:00 p.m.
- The admission office will accommodate as many of your requests as possible; however, some dates are not available due to campus events (final exams, spring break, holidays, etc.).
- Group tours are unavailable on Monday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
Groups traveling to campus by bus can be dropped off at the Office of Undergraduate Admission in Collins Hall (2905 E. 8th Street). Bus parking is available on campus in the Reynolds Center Parking Lots. View our campus map.
Groups affiliated with a specific high school may request additional programming through the high school’s assigned admission counselor.
If your group is larger than 40 students, not made up of high school students, or if the date you plan to come is not available, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details:
- Date of requested visit
- Group Name
- Group Description
- Number of Visitors
- Group Contact (name, phone number, and e-mail)
While we will do everything we can to make your time on campus enjoyable, please note that we cannot guarantee meeting space for groups larger than 40 students or younger than 9th grade, nor can we guarantee a formal visit program.
Lunch on Campus
While students are welcome to eat lunch on campus, the Admission Office is unable to provide meals to groups. Students may bring their own lunches or eat at one of the dining establishments on campus.
To coordinate lunch in our Student Union or Pat Case Dining Center, please contact Sodexo Dining Services at (918) 631-2145