WHO IS INVITED?
- Open to high school students graduating in 2020.
WHEN IS THE TULSA TIME OVERNIGHT VISIT PROGRAM?
- Sunday, November 10, 2019-Monday, November 11, 2019 – REGISTRATION OPENS AUGUST 1
- Sunday, February 16, 2020-Monday, February 17, 2020 – REGISTRATION OPENS NOVEMBER 1
WHAT WILL I DO?
- Spend 24 hours living the TU lifestyle!
- Tour campus and residence halls
- Tour the city of Tulsa
- Attend a class
- Visit with faculty during academic interest sessions
- Learn about campus life from a TU student panel
- Sleep overnight in a TU residence hall or campus apartment
- Meet new friends that may become future classmates
- Say hello to Goldie, TU’s Admission Ambassador
HOW WILL I GET THERE?
- Bus trips from select cities are available. Space is limited, and reservations will be taken on a first-come, first-served basis. $60 for students; $30 for parents if space permits. Please indicate on your registration form that you are interested in the bus trip.
- If you are traveling by plane without your parents, transportation will be provided to and from campus. A university representative will meet you in the baggage claim area upon your arrival. Please call the admission office with any travel changes or delays.
WHERE WILL I SLEEP?
Students have the option of staying with their parents in their hotel or spending the night in one of our campus housing options hosted by a current TU student. If you would like to stay overnight on campus please check “yes” on your registration form.
- Overnight accommodations cannot be offered to students registering after the deadline
- Overnighters should bring a sleeping bag, pillow, towel and personal items
Office of Admission