WHO IS INVITED?
- Open to high school students graduating in 2019.
- Tulsa Time participants are encouraged to submit their TU application for admission prior to the program. You may apply using the TU Online Application or the Common Application.
WHEN IS THE TULSA TIME OVERNIGHT VISIT PROGRAM?
- Sunday, February 17, 2019-Monday, February 18, 2019 – REGISTER HERE
WHAT WILL I DO?
- Spend 24 hours living the TU lifestyle!
- Tour campus and residence halls
- Tour the city of Tulsa
- Attend a class
- Visit with faculty during academic interest sessions
- Learn about campus life from a TU student panel
- Sleep overnight in a TU residence hall or campus apartment
- Meet new friends that may become future classmates
HOW WILL I GET THERE?
- Bus trips from select cities for the February event are available. Space is limited, and reservations will be taken on a first-come, first-served basis. $60 for students; $30 for parents if space permits. Please indicate on your registration form that you are interested in the bus trip.
- If you are traveling by plane without your parents, transportation will be provided to and from campus. A university representative will meet you in the baggage claim area upon your arrival. Please call the admission office with any travel changes or delays.