For chaperoned groups (10 or more students) visiting campus, we offer tours and information sessions on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays. Thes group visits are limited to current high school students.
- Maximum group size is 40 students.
- Visits last approximately two hours and include an admission presentation and a campus tour.
- Group tours must be requested at least three weeks before the proposed date.
Group tours are offered Tuesday through Thursday at 10:00 a.m. and 1:00 p.m.
- The admission office will accommodate as many of your requests as possible; however, some dates are not available due to campus events (final exams, spring break, holidays, etc.).
- Group tours are unavailable on Monday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
Groups traveling to campus by bus can be dropped off at the Office of Undergraduate Admission in Collins Hall (2905 E. 8th Street). Bus parking is available on campus in the Reynolds Center Parking Lots. View our campus map.
Groups affiliated with a specific high school may request additional programming through the high school’s assigned admission counselor.
Lunch on Campus
While students are welcome to eat lunch on campus, the Admission Office is unable to provide meals to groups. Students may bring their own lunches or eat at one of the dining establishments on campus.
To coordinate lunch in our Student Union or Pat Case Dining Center, please contact Sodexo Dining Services at (918) 631-2145